No announcement yet.
X

Rear Stunt Sprocket Need Help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Kreylyn! That is exactly what I was looking for. Yeah I agree man handling this bike is not the goal, I plan on dropping in many times... Until I get the feeling of it.

I have a speed triple about the same weight but nearly double the power. Just dont want to get too crazy with it.

I certainly hope that 5 bolt pattern is spot on.

Thanks for the help again! I will post my resuts.
    Last edited by kagtha; 12-21-2012, 10:52 PM.

Comment

You will need to modify your sprocket cover, the larger sprocket will force the chain into the top of the cover. Like this 58t did.

http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
      http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
      '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
      "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
      "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
        Nope. It's 1 tooth per 1 link.

Krey
        Well, I could think about why I don't get it ... or I could have a beer. Beer it is.

Comment

Well that Sprocket was a perfect fit, its not on yet but the bolt pattern is identical and the position from the wheel is the same.. I am confident that $22 for a 86-87 59 tooth sprocket was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the help guys!

Comment

I want to watch the video of this.
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Yut uuuuugh bro.
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

JT sprocket catalogue is great for cross reference.

Comment

Working...
                X