No announcement yet.
X

Tire questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have the PR3 rear and conti road attack front (pr3 was out of stock for the front and i needed a tire) the PR3 is awesome in the wet and bad roads. but they dont have a very far lean angle to them.. tho they are for sport touring bike
    if all else fails......... Get a hammer

parting out my 89 Kat 750

Comment

Originally posted by boomer_95 View Post
      but they dont have a very far lean angle to them..
      Different bike, different wheels, but lacking lean angle isn't a term I'd use to describe them. I can drag peg feelers and still have chicken strips.

PR3 on camera bike.
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THszMUcnc9Q"]Following a Buell XB12S across Deals Gap - YouTube[/ame]
      Pics
      Pics
      No pics yet
      Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

maybe just my bike then? still great tire for commuting
        if all else fails......... Get a hammer

parting out my 89 Kat 750

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post
          Different bike, different wheels, but lacking lean angle isn't a term I'd use to describe them. I can drag peg feelers and still have chicken strips.

PR3 on camera bike.
          Following a Buell XB12S across Deals Gap - YouTube
          the beull rider has **** poor riding form...
          he could be a lot faster if he didnt cross up his riding position when cornering.
          98 GSX750F
          95 Honda VT600 vlx
          08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

I mentioned dropping the inside shoulder to him, and he got better about it. My point is that the PR3 is plenty capable of lean angles. In comparison, the ContiMotion I was riding past the corners of the tire and having all kinds of rubber thrown up on the wheels, and was not pushing nearly as hard on them.
            Pics
            Pics
            No pics yet
            Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Broke them in today. I liked them a lot. Bike is a lot more responsive to steering inputs.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X