Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

tires don't age like fine wines... (pics)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dunflops and bridgestones

Comment

Originally posted by drewpleblanc View Post
      I got a new rear PR3 on it's way to me now. You're not kidding though, the tires are taking TOO LONG to get here. They're coming from California and i'm in Louisiana; last i checked they were leaving L.A.

I still have a previous model PR on my front, but it's fairly new; my only concern is the stem on my front tire seems to be cracking; I really want to put metal stems - i have to take my tire all the way off to do that though don't i?
      Yes.

Comment

and your worried about your tires? guess what I'm shopping for now.....

2000 Suzuki GSX750 Katana

Comment

I bought a 600 pre kat that the PO ran until the cords were dangling off it like a shag carpet.

Seriously...

That was crazy.

Krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I got my PR3 rear tire in - and seriously, it's awesome. Handles really well! I've had them on for a couple hundred miles now. I haven't gotten to ride in the rain with them yet, which as i've heard/read, they are really well known for being great and secure in!

Comment

Working...
            X