X

Conti Motions $139 per set!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conti Motions $139 per set!

Back in stock again at Dennis Kirk..... get them while they are there!
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

You run those, ever? That's a heck of price. I've only used Road Attacks, and Raod Attack 2's.

How are the Motions?
    ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
    チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
      You run those, ever? That's a heck of price. I've only used Road Attacks, and Raod Attack 2's.

How are the Motions?
      I haven't run them, but I've never heard anything bad about them (amazing for such a cheap tire). I'm pretty sure they don't have the ultimate grip that the Road Attacks do.

The GSXR has Dun-slops on it, and the YZF has a mismatched set on it that will be replaced with Conti Motions when I get a chance to pull the wheels off.
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Not sure if im doing it right but that website doesnt appear to have those tires in 150/70zr17. Any no matter what I do I cant get them to show the tires to me as a set just individually. How did you get to a place to show you the deal?

Comment

I have the Motions on my bike right now... No complaints at all..
          Check my garage for current pic and upgrades

My build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127457

Comment

I got them on my 600 kat and so far I am really pleased.

Comment

DITTO on the Motions. I have been running them for about 3k miles and have no complaints. I ride everyday; mostly from appointment to appointment throughout the day but take a 200-300 mile trip every few weeks. I like the curvy roads and the Motions have done just fine.

Comment

shoot us a link cause im not seeing them either

Comment

Sorry, looks like the pre98's are out of luck.... I was looking at 120/160 combo's. 120/170 is a little bit less, 120/180 is a little bit more. $59 for the 120/70 front and $80 for the 160/60 rear. They also do free shipping over $100, but there is a $5 charge per tire..... so it would be $149 shipped.

Pre98 people could call and ask if they can get 150/70's, but I don't know.

Comment

I just ordered these

Shop the best {0} for your motorcycle at J&P Cycles. Get free shipping, 4% cashback and 10% off select brands with a RPM

Comment

no pre? that sucks!

Comment

Agreed!!! My bike needs some new shoes!!!!
                        1991 Katana 750 (Red) (sold)
                        2007 GSXR 600

Comment

Comment

I've got a set of Conti Motions on another bike - 110/70/17 FT & 160/60/17 back - they wear better than the previous Mich Pilot Powers but now where near the same level of grip... Also run Mich Pilot Road 2's on my touring bike - somewhere in between Conti Motions and Pilot Powers. Just my $0.02

Comment

Working...
                            X