X

Front and rear tire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front and rear tire

I used to use center stand to Park my bike when iwasnt riding it. My brother rode it last and used the kickstand and it's been parked like that for about one year... I left town and couldn't sell it on time. Now When I ride it, front tire feels uneven. Is that something that by riding it will even out or is the tire damaged and needs to be changed??
    Bike still for sale if interested. 2006 katana gsx only 1500 miles on it. Lots of upgrades

Did you check the air pressure, just in case?
    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
    ------------------------------------------
    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

I've left bikes sitting for longer than that, and had no problems. Check the pressure, and then take it for a good blast at highway speed (like, a solid 20-30 miles). Once the tire gets good and warm it should straighten out, if that was indeed the problem.
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
        Did you check the air pressure, just in case?
        Most likely solution.

But it is also possible that the tires got a little flat spot from sitting. Exercise them a little bit, and it should resolve itself. 30-60 miles at highway speeds should get them up to temp and let them return to their natural form.
        Pics
        Pics
        No pics yet
        Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Working...
        X