X

New tire on its way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tire on its way!

I GOT NEW REAR TIRE ON ITS WAY HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO RIDE FOR A WEEK BUT MY NEW DUNLOP Q2 REAR IS ON ITS WAY BE HERE BY FRIDAY MAKES FORTH TIRE SINCE I GOT THE BIKE.CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can honestly say the Q2 is the best tire I've ever had thus far. I havent club raced for 15 years or so and this is better then the slicks we used back then. Unreal sticky grippy tires really holding up well so far after about 600 miles. Suprisingly well in wet conditions as well. I'm still head scratching over the front tire design though. I sent Dunlop a picture and they said I had it on backwards and I showed them the arrow and they never replied.
    My YouTube Videos
    My motorcyle map!

Comment

I have heard nothing but good stuff about the Q2.
      Pics
      Pics
      No pics yet
      Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Thanks guys!

I PUT THE 1 THATS ON KNOW IN NOVEMBER AND I RIDE EVER DAY TO WORK AND I'M JUST KNOW ORDERING THE REPLACEMENT 8 MONTHS ON A SINGLE BACK TIRE I THINK IS AWESOME.DAM GOOD TIRE BETTER THAN THE MICHELINS PILOTS I HAD THEY WERE TO SOFT.

Comment

No need to yell mate.
          Pics
          Pics
          No pics yet
          Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Engrish prease?
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

michelin pilots have a few different models...if you bought the powers...yep. You bought a near track tire.

Had you bought the road, version 1, 2 or 3...well...I just replaced mine....after 2 years of ky backroad and interstate riding. Busa guys have pulled 10k out of them.

Hope you like your new rubber!

Comment

Working...
              X