Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Anyone have any experience with Tire Express??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have any experience with Tire Express??

Found some much needed tires on their site for a bargain, wondering if anyone has bought from them before and how it went. Thanks in advance.

No, but what tires and what price? The last places you want to skimp are tires and brakes.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

a good friend ordered a set of tires from there last week, he had nothing but good things to say.

Comment

I'm sorry, I was mistaken. He ordered tires from tiresunlimited.com, I can't vouch for tires express.

Comment

Never heard of them. All my tires have come from JakeWilson, AmericanMotoTire, BikeBandit, Motorcycle Superstore, SWMotoTires, and RonAyers.
          Pics
          Pics
          No pics yet
          Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Bought a tire from them a while back. No problems with the purchase. If the price and shipping are right, go for it.

Comment

they're conti-motions, set for 160. All the reviews were sound.

Comment

Working...
              X