No announcement yet.
X

need assistance....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DONT change from stock size on tires it wont turn a corner right or it will slug on a turn then slug comming back up .....road piolits are great tires ..as well as stones

Comment

when i bought the bike about a year and a half ago, it came lowered, with the vortex sprockets, and with the drilled out rotor, as well as with the rear tire off another later model kat. i havent had any trouble with the 120/70/17 front and the 160/60/17 rear, with the pirelli dragon super corsa's on them, its always handled pretty well and even said being stuck in floridas heat, and rain storms from out of no-where....and never had any problems with drag or lag pullin on corners...but i dont ride my bike like im in a race, or zippy corners to prove any kind of point to anyone, or anything, i just like to ride....i was merely trying to gather info on here to which tires to go with, that are similar to what i have now, without burning the bank. and to get opinions on the drilling of the rotor, etc. thank you to all who has replied =)

Comment

Working...
      X