X

rear tire upgrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear tire upgrade

Hello everyone I have a 96 kat 600. My rear tire is a. 140/70. I was wondering how much bigger can I go on the rear wheel using the same rim (stock). Please let me know. Thanks

150 is the consensus on safe max tire size. The swingarm and other components are the limiting factor. Several people have swapped their swing arms or modded theirs to fit larger rims/tires.
    -Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
    -My wife

Comment

Today must be the "start a new thread because Im dont know how to use the search function" day. This is about the 5th post Ive seen with questions that are asked over and over and over again.

Great, now you guys have me sounding like Arsenic.
      Originally posted by arsenic
      93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Originally posted by HemiKat View Post
        Today must be the "start a new thread because Im dont know how to use the search function" day.
        Are you kidding? This is "start a new thread because I don't know how to use the search function" season!
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Should make a mandatory thread that MUST be read when you sign-up, that states HOW TO USE SEARCH and instructions to get there.

Gotta give the new guys breaks, we don't want to scare them off.
          R.I.P. CYBERPOET

***WE WILL RIDE TOGETHER AGAIN ONE DAY***

Comment

Working...
          X