Wheel spacer picture...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel spacer picture...

Could I get one?

My rear sprocket is really close to the swingarm. I don't really have the ability to take off the rear wheel right now. I just want something for reference. Thanks...
    Katie - 91 Kat 600, 98 Bandit 600 engine, Ivan Jet Kit, Ignition Advancer, Gsxr 750 header, Delkevic slip on, Veypor computer.

Originally posted by Ilovemyvtx View Post
    Could I get one?

My rear sprocket is really close to the swingarm. I don't really have the ability to take off the rear wheel right now. I just want something for reference. Thanks...
    its gonnna be really close, your not even gonna see the spacer if its in there. if you cant hear it or feel a vibration of it rubbing your ok
    sigpicwww.violationmotorcyclegear.com
    www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

Thanks, that answers my question.
      Katie - 91 Kat 600, 98 Bandit 600 engine, Ivan Jet Kit, Ignition Advancer, Gsxr 750 header, Delkevic slip on, Veypor computer.

Comment

Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

When I got my '93 Kat, it was missing the rear spacer and the sprocket bolts had rubbed against the swingarm: pictures. The spacer I ordered was too thick, but I was able to find a couple washers with the same diameter.

I just measured the spacer I bought with a caliper: 1.377" outer diameter, 0.671" inner diameter, 0.475" thick.

Comment

Working...
          X