No announcement yet.
X

-1 60 rear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya i will c how it does, I'm well aware this will sloooow me down. I don't plan on making any trips on this thing, just riding it around locally most of the roads here top speed = 55mph. My speedometer was off by 10mph before don't even know what it will read now ha.

Comment

It'll be a torque filled beast that's for sure...
      None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
      -Robert Morrison

"
      well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

man i hope so, can't wait to see how it rides.

Comment

just be easy on the throttle first time you hop on it...and be sure to let us know how it goes.
          sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
          k9 GSX-R 600
          GO VOLS!

Comment

But it'll rip through the gears REAL fast . All the way up to a top speed of 88mph .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

took the bike out just for a second and w0w lol cant believe a katana has this much torque.
              heres a pic

I'm going to take advantage of the high 60s today, will be on the bike most of the day.
              C how it does on the highway.

Comment

Originally posted by Action!Jackson View Post
                took the bike out just for a second and w0w lol cant believe a katana has this much torque.
                It doesn't, you just put a massive sprocket on the back.
                90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                Originally posted by soulless kaos
                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Wow , that thing's almost as big as the WHEEL . Well , um , have fun with that , or something . I'ma be over here out of the way ....
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86 View Post
                    Wow , that thing's almost as big as the WHEEL . Well , um , have fun with that , or something . I'ma be over here out of the way ....
                    lol

Was on the highway it does alright revs higher then normal of coarse, definitely won't be making any long trips on this but I don't do that anyways.
                    Speeds at 55-60mph I don't have any problem but higher then that wouldn't want to stay at for too long.

I hardly shift anymore i can pretty much keep it in 6th cruising around ha
                    I'm happy w it, what I was looking for.

Comment

Does she pull wheelies pretty easy???

Comment

0 ya ive definitely been squid'n it up lol

Comment

Haha... good man!

Comment

these guys make one as big as 71T but your going to pay out tha a$$ for it ....109

Comment

"for chain" doesn't really help with the pitch now does it.

Comment

[quote=Action!Jackson;1663923]took the bike out just for a second and w0w lol cant believe a katana has this much torque.
                                heres a pic

quote]

holy cheese and rice batman!

thats huge!( bet you dont hear that often!)

Comment

Working...
                                X