X

Which do you think is better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which do you think is better?

I getting ready to buy new tires for my 01 750 and I have it narrowed down to the Z6's and the Diablo Strada's.
    Which one do you guys think is better?

I had the Diablo Stradas on my 2005 600 I loved them
    never had the z6's so I dunno

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

they are basically the same tire...come from the same tire plant, most likely built from the same rubber compounds, just put in different curing presses....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
      You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

damn i didn't know that

Comment

So flip a coin and go to town.
          "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

The Stradas are also heavier (weight wise) than the Z6's - for whatever reason.
            2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
            2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

Well pick which ones you want like you'd pick a woman....which one looks better and is gonna cost you the least!!!

Comment

Very similar, depends on you. I have the Z6's. Personally I would think Metzler is a better tire and brand.

Comment

Conti's. Here we are again...... T*t's and tires is nothin' but trouble.

Comment

Stradas because Z6s give so little warning before cording. The Strada's tread goes almost all the way to the middle and thus gives a better indicator of remaining tread depth.

As to which is better brand, well, my last Z6 still had the shipping label from Pirelli on it.
                    Pics
                    Pics
                    No pics yet
                    Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

I've had 2 sets of Z6s and one of the strada's in stock sizes and they both perform excellently in wet and dry conditions.

I'm due for a new set, I'll be ordering whatever one of the two is cheaper.
                      Kyle

Comment

I have Conti Road Attacks, best part about them, when you hit the road paint ( yellow lines ) they dont move around at all, they stick right to the road, paint or no paint.

Comment

there is no answer to your question which is better, they both are great tires its comes down to personal decision, can not go wrong with either tire
                          sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Working...
                          X