X

Conti Road Attack Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conti Road Attack Review

I have been riding with the Continental Road Attack tires for a week now. I went with the 160 rear and there is a little difference in the handeling. I have rode Deals Gap twice this week, and the Cherohala Skyway. I am very happy with the performance, tires stick to the road great with no slips, I was able to increase my speed from the stock Dunlops. Going into corners you do have to push a little harder on the bars to initiate the turn, and same on coming out of corners. While going through a curve the bike tracks great, and holds the line better. Best way to explain performance is that the bike feels connected to the road through the twisties. Great tires.
    25 minutes from the Cherohala, 30 minutes to overlook (Deals Gap)

thanks for the review bro..I was debating those and the Mz6's
    “What you own is your own kingdom
    What you do is your own glory
    What you love is your own power
    What you live is your own story” -Niel Peart

Comment

conti

i also have had them the last week or so and love them. i havent riden in years so i cant say they are better that anything prior, but they do perform and stick real well.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, beer in one hand, cigarette in the other, your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WHO HOO what a ride"

Comment

What size are you running?

Comment

I just put mine on today. All I can say is WOW! I didn't know the bike could handle better than before.
          sigpic2000 Dupli-Color Metal Specks Red GSX750f

Comment

They are great I have about 1K on mine and they only seem to get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G View Post
              Going into corners you do have to push a little harder on the bars to initiate the turn, and same on coming out of corners.
              That's because you can go a little faster. try turning at 10 mph, then try at 80 mph. It's a little harder if your going faster...

Great tires though, I'm almost ready for another set
              myspace
              2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

Great tires, had them for about 500 miles and i love em

Comment

Originally posted by Mat0302 View Post
                  That's because you can go a little faster. try turning at 10 mph, then try at 80 mph. It's a little harder if your going faster...

Great tires though, I'm almost ready for another set
                  LOL your not going to be taking any of the corners around here at 80 mph.

I was comparing the handling of the stock tires with 150 rear to running a 160 rear. With a 160 your cornering is not as quick and you have to push a little more on the bars when your cornering.

So far I like the Road Attacks, hopefully I will get decent mileage out of them.
                  25 minutes from the Cherohala, 30 minutes to overlook (Deals Gap)

Comment

Working...
                  X