X

Inflation...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inflation...

I'm running pilot powers front and rear (120/70, 160/60), what should the PSI be on those? Same as what is says in the manual?
    Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
    18v Rigid Drill
    Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
    New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

I'd go with what's in the manual, if it didn't say anything on the tire itself...
    -Marty (Red)

sigpic

BANGERANG RUFIO!

Comment

Originally posted by reconstyle View Post
      I'm running pilot powers front and rear (120/70, 160/60), what should the PSI be on those? Same as what is says in the manual?
      not to sure, as the stock recommendations are not usually the recommendation for aftermarket tires.

shoot pirelli, or michelin or who ever makes them, tell them the bike, your weight, and ask about two up riding and they will give you a psi rating.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Originally posted by BarMatt80 View Post
        not to sure, as the stock recommendations are not usually the recommendation for aftermarket tires.

shoot pirelli, or michelin or who ever makes them, tell them the bike, your weight, and ask about two up riding and they will give you a psi rating.
        Yea that's what I was going to do.

I figured that the numbers in the manual were for the stock tires.

The numbers on the side are almost always for max pressure at a certain load. So I definitely don't want to do that.
        Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
        18v Rigid Drill
        Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
        New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

Working...
        X