X

ContiSport Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ContiSport Attack

I have been runing ContiSport Attack Tires for a couple hundered miles now and would like to share my thoughts on them. They grip like crazy and take no time to warm up. I can lean hard even on cold days, I love them. They seem to wear well also. If you have these tires and have more miles on them, let me know how how they are holding up. Here are some pics.
    Attached Files

Thanks!
    I'm looking at that tire so your input is really appreciated!

Comment

Have you tried them in the rain yet?
      My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_750 View Post
        Have you tried them in the rain yet?
        Ohhh good question!!!

Comment

Everybody can lean with these tyres

I see spikes sticking out

Comment

They are great tires, I have riding in wet conditions, but not a full downpoor.
            myspace
            2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

I only ask because I'm in the market for new tires right now and I want something that's all around good. That's why I'm pricing the M6's...
              My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kwebbel View Post
                Everybody can lean with these tyres

I see spikes sticking out
                Ouch! In that pic the front tire had 10 miles on it and the rear had about 200. Besides I still ride with training wheels.

DANG! I got flustered and forgot to answer the rain question. I have riden in some pretty bad rain lately, and they have good traction when wet. Still, dont treat them like they are dry when it's raining. I have about 500 on them now, incase anybody is keeping track. kwebbel?
                Last edited by MadKatter; 02-28-2008, 06:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                X