X

Dyna Beads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyna Beads

I have recently developed a front end wobble but finding the solution to that is another story/problem. Anyway I knew I might have to replace my front tire and figured I'd also look into some balancing options other than weights. I have heard good things about powders but some complained of problems such as clumping. I then came across Innovative Balancing's Website, who make a product called Dyna Beads which are basically small beads that you place in your tire to balance it. I am just wondering if anyone has had experience with this of a similar product and/or what everyone thinks about it in general.
    "It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them"

KatRider. A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Uloset, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

uuummm... What's wrong with wheel weights?

Comment

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic13
        uuummm... What's wrong with wheel weights?
        Nothing really just that they obviously are constantly in the same position and can't correct themselves as the wheel wears like beads can. Also I can balance the tire myself in about 10 seconds.
        "It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them"

KatRider. A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Uloset, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

Comment

Try em and then give us a review.
          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Working...
          X