X

shinko ravens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shinko ravens

I've got about 300 miles on my shinko's now and am pretty satisfied with them. went with a 160 in the rear and love how it looks. I will try to post some pics, but it seems to warm up really quick and have had no problems with the grip, I've already been to the edges on it and felt great. handling is about the same as with my stradas.

Thanks for you report ive never heard any one coment on them before . i see them for sale on line but did not know ayone who had them are they cheaper than the Pirellis

Comment

I've decided to buy a set and keep them in the garage. If I pick up a nail or something and I'm short of cash I'll throw them on in a pinch. I can get a set for $100 less than a set fo Qualifiers (my tire of choice, now).
      sigpic

Comment

yeah, I've heard about them, but I've never known someone who had them.

Comment

Thanks, and keep us updated as you get some real millage on them. I love my strada's, but would like a back-up set of tires.
          It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

How are those Ravens holding up? Having any issues?

I can pick up a set for $140 plus shipping. I do mostly straight line commuting miles and don't ride aggressively so may try them out after my Continentals wear.

Comment

Where do you find them for $140.00 Plus shipping?

Comment

Comment

where are the pics?

Comment

Working...
                  X