X

A tough decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A tough decision

I am buying new tires in two weeks I am stuck between the contiattacks and the contiforce both are great tires and the prices of both tires is a difference of 25.00 I need advice in helping me pick between the two boy what a problem
    sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Man, I can't say enough positive about my ContiForce tires! Sticky, great in the rain, heat up fast, I love them!

When these wear out, I will be getting another set!
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Just depends on the type of riding you do and how much wear you want to get out of them. One is a "sport" tire and the other is a "sport touring".

Comment

Here is a nice review and link below. If you are on the track only and are Ben Spies, might not be the right tire for you. But for going to work and want tires that handle the twisties AND knee dragging with no problems, these are it.

Premium Review continental conti-force tires
        by trousermonkey - written on 26.05.03 - Rating: (5 of 5 possible stars)

Advantages price, good in the wet ive read, more money left for other stuff!!
        Disadvantages not what rickey racer uses, brand name snobs will take you less seriosly, none really
        these tires were used on a 1995 triumph speed triple. front 120/70-17, rear 180/55-17 at 34 psi. this is a heavier moderately powered (97hp) bike used for aggressive sport-touring and commuting. have 4100 miles on them and the rear is almost done for, average wear. paid $177 us delivered, as cheap as it gets= excellent price. bike handles great. stable at all angles, no weave, wobble,etc at any speeds up to 125mph(as fast as ive pushed them) good feedback.
        have read that these tires work good on these type (heavy,moderate power)of bikes, very happy with them will buy again. if your bike is similar consider them. if you race, or have a high horsepower bike there are better tires. used on the proper application they are a 5 star tire. used on anything else they will probably rate less.
        The global data-driven marketing platform connecting consumers to products, providing qualified leads to merchants and monetisation solutions for publishers
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Which Attacks? There is the Road Attack and the Sport Attack. The Road Attack is geared towards Sport/Touring than the Sport Attack. I have read excellent reviews of both the Road Attack and the Force. Here is one for the Road Attacks: linky
          I believe that the Road Attack is the newer tire, so I would lean towards that one.
          Pics
          Pics
          No pics yet
          Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by thetable
            Which Attacks? There is the Road Attack and the Sport Attack. The Road Attack is geared towards Sport/Touring than the Sport Attack. I have read excellent reviews of both the Road Attack and the Force. Here is one for the Road Attacks: linky
            I believe that the Road Attack is the newer tire, so I would lean towards that one.
            ROAD ATTACKS
            sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

I bought the road attacks back in May. So far 3,000 miles later, they are a perfect tire for me. Wet, dry, and twisty country roads. Wet traction is excellent, dry traction is superior, twisties are just plain fun and enjoyable. This is a superior tire at a very affordable price.
              I dont know how the contiforce tire perform but they were going to be my second choice.

Comment

Working...
              X