X

Tire suggestion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire suggestion

I am looking to upgrade my tires. Any suggestions?

I just bought some Conti Force tires and love em! They have excellent grip and heat up quickly. I got them for about 190 shipped.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Re: Tire suggestion

Originally posted by cbeck1381
      I am looking to upgrade my tires. Any suggestions?
      What are you running now? and what type of riding do you mostly do?
      Kyle

Comment

Add to "woobie", what do you expect out of your tires? (wear, traction, ride quality, load carrying)

Comment

Just get the Stradas . Supposedly they last well enough , and everyone seems to RAVE about how they stick compared to some others . I been using them for so long I can't REMEMBER how they fare against the competition .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Worth trying the new Bridgestones BT021, got mine 3 weeks now, well impressed, lots of confidence in wet and dry. no chicken strips either
            2001 750

Comment

Originally posted by md86
              I been using them for so long I can't REMEMBER how they fare against the competition .
              I don't notice a difference be it wet or dry compared to the Z6s, Mileage though ? I'll let you know in another 10K miles or so .
              Kyle

Comment

Avon tires are great also...
                "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

Just read a review on tires from a french magazine, they had Conti Road attacks, Metzler Z6's and Avon's but I don't remember the model along with Michelin pilot's. The Metzler just inched out the Conti's by having slightly better wet traction. I have the Conti's on my bike now , but I'll try the Z6's this summer to see which I prefer.
                  R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                    Originally posted by md86
                    I been using them for so long I can't REMEMBER how they fare against the competition .
                    I don't notice a difference be it wet or dry compared to the Z6s, Mileage though ? I'll let you know in another 10K miles or so .
                    Wow . That'd be at like TWICE the miles of ANY tire I've ever had . Somehow I go through some tires . It's not like I'm that hard on them . And I run what Pirelli actually says I should .
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                    X