X

avon storm st

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avon storm st

anybody tried these out yet i just put them on my bike i really like them good price also , i got them for 120.00 rear and 106.00 front
    DONT DO ANYTHING I WOULDNT DO, IF YOU DO NAME IT AFTER ME

I can get Stradas for about that or less , and I KNOW those are GREAT tires .....
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

In the latest issue of motorcyclist I believe, a kid who did travels on his Bandit has some Avons on his Bandit. I did not read anything negative either, in fact, from his tone he has a lot of confidence in them.

Help me out here guys, if not the latest issue of motorcyclist, it is the other major one. I am positive though it has the Killboy article in it. I have the mag at home otherwise I would verify it.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

I got the one with the Killboy article (latest issue) , but ain't read the thing about the tires yet ...... Not sure where I left that issue , actually . I got STACKS of bike mags .

Comment

It is in the article about the kid who rode across country in honor of his father who was a famous rider.
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

Oh , I know that article , I just ain't read it . Kid with the dreads .

Comment

Yup, thats him.

Comment

I've got Avon tires on the goldwing, great tires, I can scrape parts if I'd like even with the wifey on the back. I took a 350 mile ride yesterday and about 3/4 of that was on twisty roads, great tires even in the rain...Next set on the katana will be Avons...
                "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

Working...
                X