Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

TIRES...FIVE DOLLARS OVER DEALER COST! (Okay by HS2020)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIRES...FIVE DOLLARS OVER DEALER COST! (Okay by HS2020)

Who Wants Any Brand Tire FOR $5.00 Over Dealer Cost?
    I work at PAW PAW AND we sell all tires cheaper than anyone !!!!
    EXAMPLES...
    KAT 600 REAR TIRES...
    PIRRELLI DIABLO STRADA 104.99
    DUNLOP GT501 112.99

I hope no one takes this post the wrong way.
    We make no money on tires.
    I'm just tryin' to hook up fellow Katriders with a great deal on tires.
    PAW PAW CYCLE IN PAW PAW MICHIGAN...
    ASK FOR JASON IN PARTS...(PEPE)

Thanks for the heads up PEPE. I had to look at your profile to make sure you were not a spammer. Just make sure take care of all the Katriders that talk to you.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Thanks.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Jason just got my buddy handled on a new rear tire.
        His dealership only charged $20.00 in Labor. Now thats a DEAL!!!!!!

Comment

Just called Jason and got an unbelievable deal on a set of Stradas, just have to go on a 140 mile rd trip run. The "new" tires should not give me any problems coming back or will they get "scuffed" pretty quick. Straight shot on I94. I know to take it easy and I will not be going over the limit.

My suggestion is if you live within a couple of hours of Paw Paw get on your Kat and go there. Gas don't cost that much when you are saving over 150.00 at a local shop.
          go ahead and ruck it!!!

Comment

Alright Jason...I have kind of a complicated question for you. I am living in Texas at the moment, but I go to school in Dayton, OH (about 4.5 hours from Paw Paw, MI according to mapquest). Anyway, I'll be taking my bike up to school in the fall and figure it will be about the time for some new tires. I'm willing to drive to your shop once I get to school for the tires, but wanna know what kind of deal you can get me before I make the long drive. I'll be looking at getting a set of Pirelli Diablo Stratas size 120/70ZR17 for the front and 160/60ZR17 for the rear. Please provide a quote for the tires as well as mounting and balancing cost for both. Thanks.
            1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

sorry...double post
              1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

Originally posted by crazyaussie
                sorry...double post
                well worth you drive up it is the best deal anywhere around here in Indiana
                go ahead and ruck it!!!

Comment

This post is for real. I will post the pics and price on the tire section. Went I got the best deal around on new Stradas.
                  go ahead and ruck it!!!

Comment

Sorry about the above forgot the topic came from the tire talk. I drove up to PawPaw MI 140 rd trip got there at 9:00 Jason and Service took it right on and I was out by 10:30 or so. Both tries installed $253.32 Strada's, they even did their scuff with a soft wire brush. Riding home on 94 was great felt like the bike was on rails, still not pushing it over 80, but I am learning that it does not take much.

They are not lying to get you at their shop and then jump all over you to get something else done even did a full bike safety check for free. They really charge you 5 over cost + 20 per tire to install. Go check them out in Paw Paw Cycle
                    Attached Files
                    go ahead and ruck it!!!

Comment

Oooof! I wish I could rub the flipping rubber off my stock tires faster so I could get some better skids on my Kat.
                      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Too bad your so far away
                        It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Well my ZX is tons more fun to ride, and the tires are wearing heavily on that one.
                          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Just got back from Paw Paw on two brand spanking new Conti Road Attacks. It was well worth the two hour ride each way in my opinion. Ride back on the new tires was far more enjoyable

Thanks Jason!

Comment

Working...
                            X