X

CONTI FORCE TIRES WOW!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONTI FORCE TIRES WOW!

I finally gave in and purchased the Conti Force tires. The price is awesome.
    They were $173.65 + 18.15 shipping for a total of $191.80!!

The e-bay store has 100% positive feedback with over 1,000 transactions. The GM was very nice when I called him.

His e-bay ID is: tires_unlimited

Thanks BlackPitBull and this thread:

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Here are some of the features.

* Zero-degree belt made of high-impact steel cord adds to straight-line stability and riding comfort.

* Recently developed rubber compound gives high levels of grip and durability.

* Great wet grip and feedback.

* Tread pattern puts more rubber on the road.

* High-speed stability makes these perfect for liter-class sportbikes; wear characteristics
    work well with heavier sportbikes; well suited for 600s supersport and for track day
    sessions.

* Z-rated for speeds of 149+ mph.

Do you think these will be better than my OEM tires?
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

Let me know how they work out.
      My local guy (in Austin) can get me a good deal on a set of Coni road attacks but Jimmy and I were just talking about Metzlers I always ran them on my bikes (older 80's bikes) but the price of the Coni's is hard to pass up.
      ($220 for the set..)

Comment

Oh and anything is better than OEM...

Comment

I will let you know but reading BlackpitBulls post sold me on them I know Speedee always praised the Conti Road Attacks so when I saw the Force tires from the same manufacturer, I was sold!

Comment

What sizes did you order? I only ask because of the weight ratings on the different sizes for their tires. The information below I got directly from the Continental website.

110/70 ZR 17 M/C 54 W TL
            120/60 ZR 17 M/C 55 W TL
            120/70 ZR 17 M/C (58W) TL
            150/60 ZR 17 M/C 66 W TL
            150/70 ZR 17 M/C 69 W TL
            160/60 ZR 17 M/C 69 W TL
            170/60 ZR 17 M/C (72W) TL

According to the owner's manual for the pre-98's the Katana requires a weight rating of 69W for the rear tire, and a 57W for the front.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
            who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

OEM sizes of 150/70ZR17 Rear and 120/70ZR17 front.
              Lord willing I am going to put them on next week. I can't wait!

Comment

I ran a set of Conti Attacks on my Kat last year. They held traction for the entire life of the tire....never got oily and slick. That is the only set of tires that I have actually melted off of the bike. I think I got my set for about $200. I was very happy with them.
                Keep right except to pass!
                myspace.com/brianlmullins

Comment

Yup, Speedee swears by them.

Comment

So do I
                    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Tires

I just got my Conti Forces put on Tuesday. I rode about 20 miles after I got them put on and let me say this it is different. I have had Road pilots on there since I have owned the bike and I had to almost learn how to take curves again. I will like it when I get used to it but as I said above it is different.

Comment

Update:

They were just delivered by UPS! Not only was the shipping cheap, but they got here in 3 days! Crazy!
                        Install will be next week.

Comment

Update: I went and picked up the Kat from the dealer and just got finished riding. Wow! I really like these tires! Now all I have had are OEM and I was actually comfortable and used to them. These are insane! The grip on the road is amazing. I may be ranting but I will give the big thumbs up to the Contis!

Low price and nice tires!

Comment

Update on mine, I love mine now the grip is amazing. I finally put more miles on them with my wife and she even loves them.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X