X

Cycle Gear Is Alright By Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle Gear Is Alright By Me

Just returned a pair of Pirelli Diablos to Cycle Gear. I bought them when Pirelli was doing the intro special of the Diablo III's- buy the rear, get the front free. CG did a similar deal, but I was disapointed to find they were not D-III's, but normal Diablos. Bought them online, but returned them to the Marietta, GA store after several months. No problems, got my full $177.99 back. I have two other sets, and besides they are soft compound tires, and I prefer sport-touring tires for their longer lasting flavor.

I offered them here, TWICE, for just what I had in them, and nobody bit. So, if you missed out, it's your own darn fault! :P
    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Nice to find shops that will take care of their customers. I bought a battery today at a shop that wanted 15 bucks less than the other shop. Guess who is getting my future business?
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
    X