X

Mocked '94 RF900 Arm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mocked '94 RF900 Arm

Well, I mocked up the RF arm to see that everything was gonna fit. Think that I'm still missing a rear axle spacer or something. Have to figure it all out still.

PICS

Spacers...... I know that the adjusters are missing but I'm still thinking its still got too much play...... but I'm not seeing what I'm missing on the microfiche.

'07 SV1000S
    Power Commander III USB
    M4/Yosh Ti Full Race Exhaust
    Driven 520 chain kit
    Spiegler SS Brake & Clutch lines

Looks like a swingarm to me

Comment

Just who I was looking for!!!!!!!!!! I can't seem to figure out what I was missing in the back for spacers?????

Next comes the dogbones and linkages. Because of the different dimensions, if you don't want to cut and relocated the shock mounts on the frame itself, you'll need a custom lower linkage and custom offset dogbones to make everything align correctly.
      You posted that up in the swingarm swap thread.......... did you have to move them for chain alignment ?????

Hopefully I'll have everything ready and together before next month.
      '07 SV1000S
      Power Commander III USB
      Driven 520 chain kit

Comment

It looks like you're using a 94 RF900 arm which is listed in fiches as using a 4.5" rear rim. Obviously you're not using a stock rim...what size is it and what is the cush drive from that you're using?

Comment

looks like and rc componnet rear wheel waltari no cush drive

Comment

Originally posted by sinfulkat
            looks like and rc componnet rear wheel waltari no cush drive
            Hmmm that may be part of the problem?

Comment

They are PM Wheels....... The guy I bought them off from had them on a '97 Bandit 1200...........

I have looked @ both fiches and can't figure out whats missing...... and the spacers and the same for both bikes......
              '07 SV1000S
              Power Commander III USB
              Driven 520 chain kit

Comment

Working...
              X