X

Post 750 shock on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post 750 shock on

So I got my post 750 shock back from Racetech and installed. Rode Friday but too slow to tell much, it felt better but never went quickly enough to tell a handling difference ( rode with another guy that hardly got up to the posted speed limit and had to keep pulling over to let cars and trucks pass us ). Today I went by myself and it feels great! So front and rear springs the rebuilt shock works great. I did not do emulators or gold valves but is fantastic for the type of riding I am doing.

Originally posted by rschlegel View Post
    So I got my post 750 shock back from Racetech and installed. Rode Friday but too slow to tell much, it felt better but never went quickly enough to tell a handling difference ( rode with another guy that hardly got up to the posted speed limit and had to keep pulling over to let cars and trucks pass us ). Today I went by myself and it feels great! So front and rear springs the rebuilt shock works great. I did not do emulators or gold valves but is fantastic for the type of riding I am doing.
    Good to hear, similar project in my future. Enjoy!
    Chris

The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.
    Ralph W. Sockman

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security" -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Makes a huge difference, glad you can finally enjoy yours!
      1998 Katana 750
      1992 Katana 1100
      2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Its pricey compared to what these bikes are worth but makes me love my Kat that much more. I am looking at it as savings from what a new bike would cost and then needing to pay someone to work on the new bike.

Comment

Working...
        X