X

TMods the man again!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMods the man again!!!

Thanks to TMod again for another good suggestion and advice.

Got my Racetech 1kg springs in yesterday (I'm a big boy). Buddy and me dropped them in.
    WAM BAM Thank you MA'AM.!!!

The bottoming out is TOTALLY gone (i tried to bottom it) !! And it handles a world better.

The PO lowered n stretched the kat for track (and aesthetics). Thank goodness he did THAT part correctly.!!!
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time!" - Tolstoy

A Katana at the track? Well that's BS. He did it cause it looks cool (or he thought it did).

Comment

ROFL.. oh yeah arsenic...it was DEFINATELY at the track... tires and the beat to hellz'ness of it in the condition i got it attested to him being a sucky rider.

Altho i will give him credit... the carbs were PERFECT when i got the other crapola fixed. They were clean and tuned.

I am SOOO friggin kicking myself for not takin pics of when i got it before redoing it.

Comment

I went with the 1kg, and love them. 175 lbs
        perfect for the r6 shock in the rear

Built up Black 94 5.0 Mustang - Champagne Pearl 2001 Chrysler LHS - Canary Yellow 2001 Katana 600 - 94 F350 7.3 IDI turbo crew cab dually

Comment

Did you just do springs or emulators also?

I agree though, TMod is the man! I just got new springs from him also (.90 kg/mm springs) and it made a world of difference, it's like a different bike

Comment

Just springs... not really a rider worthy of emulators..hehehe.
            Just needed the bottoming issue to be resolved.

I keep hearing/reading bout the r6 shock but cant really see where mines all that bad
            enough to change.
            Oh well... prolly in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by VampV View Post
              I keep hearing/reading bout the r6 shock but cant really see where mines all that bad
              enough to change.
              The best you've ridden is the best you know.
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Ooooch.. scotty.. i've read that line before.. ROFL.
                What really is the r6 shock gonna do for me?
                Besides cost $$.
                heheheheh

Comment

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=r6+shock+swap&sitesearch=katriders.com&domains =katriders.com"]r6 shock swap site:katriders.com - Google Search[/ame]
                  90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                  I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                  Originally posted by soulless kaos
                  but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
                  X