• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to know, thanks.
    My YouTube Videos
    My motorcyle map!

Comment

HEL and Goodridge both make stainless line sets for the Katana. Russell used to, but I don't think they do anymore.
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Thanks M Superstore is near my house unfortunately they dont have the HEL and don't carry the Kat lines in anything but Galfner. That aside, that leaves everywhere else wide open! Thanks for the info.
        My YouTube Videos
        My motorcyle map!

Comment

I think Russell has gone to mostly universal lines. You get the line with female 3-AN fittings on both ends and then buy the adapters to match your bike. Actually not a bad way to go but it does leave a lot of possible failure points if you're not careful with the installation.
          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Working...
          X