X

Compatible links

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compatible links

So i need new links asap and no one seems to have any so i found a pair of busa links at a local dealer, Their flat unlike the curved pre kat links but i was wondering if i shim/spacer the lower out enough to clear the shock and be even with the top will it work
    Find a bike with a stock motor that has miles than mine and ill personally send you a certificate declaring your awesomness

Originally posted by jcobb View Post
    So i need new links asap and no one seems to have any so i found a pair of busa links at a local dealer, Their flat unlike the curved pre kat links but i was wondering if i shim/spacer the lower out enough to clear the shock and be even with the top will it work

I don't understand?

Why not just buy the right thing on ebay?

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Lol, good question.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

he wants 'busa parts on his kat.

Comment

Well no my kats down due to the back tire rubbing and my aunts going to kill me if i take the truck to work again so i need to find them asap, I know i can buy the right part on ebay but i cant wait a week for the part
          Find a bike with a stock motor that has miles than mine and ill personally send you a certificate declaring your awesomness

Comment

try calling thechopshop in tampa. He's good about fast shipping and he just got another few kats in a believe. http://www.thechopshopcycle.com/

Comment

Yeah, that's Domnic Profenno, he's a good guy.

Comment

Working...
              X