X

dogbones?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dogbones?

I know there are lowering links, but does anyone have their bike raised in the rear?If so let me know where you bough the dogbones.
    Also what brake pads do you guys reccommend?
    Last edited by jbgarretson; 10-27-2010, 08:57 AM.
    wrecked em hell, damn near killed em.

Originally posted by jbgarretson View Post
    I know there are lowering links, but does anyone have their bike raised in the rear?If so let me know where you bough the dogbones.

I bought lowering links from these guys. They are great quality and fast shipping and priced right. Here is a link to thier raising links:

Adjustable Motorcycle Lowering Links & Adjustable Kickstands. Ride smooth with a bike that just fits. A motorcycle that's just the right height means you can jump aboard, dismount, and ride with maximum moxie.

My wife asked me, "Why don't you make love to me like they do in the movies?" So I did and she got mad. Evidently we don't watch the same type of movies.

Comment

Soupys makes good stuff.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by jbgarretson View Post
        Also what brake pads do you guys reccommend?
        I raised mine. Got some custom dog bones to do it.

Love it.
        Karl Hyzer

2006 Suzuki Katana

sigpic

Comment

What are the advantages to raising the bike? Nooby question

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyZ View Post
            What are the advantages to raising the bike? Nooby question
            I did mine purely for looks. Did the fender elimator, than raised the rear to have more of a gap between the fender and rear tire.

Plus being 6 ft. 1 inch, I sit better on the bike.
            Karl Hyzer

2006 Suzuki Katana

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X