X

Post into Pre Wheel Swap Brake Issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post into Pre Wheel Swap Brake Issue

Have a set of '00 Chromies on a pre 750, and checked the thickness of the rotor and it's 4.57mm, which is way short of what a pre 750 rear caliper is intended for. What rotor would I need to look for? I'm thinking the older GSXR rotors would be the ticket, but I'm not sure if anyone else knows first hand.
    Last edited by Meursault; 07-23-2010, 01:46 AM.

Originally posted by Meursault View Post
    Have a set of '00 Chromies on a pre 750, and checked the thickness of the rotor and it's 4.57mm, which is way short of what a pre 750 rear caliper is intended for. What rotor would I need to look for? I'm thinking the older GSXR rotors would be the ticket, but I'm not sure if anyone else knows first hand.
    GSXR 750 88-95 models, or GSXR 1100 89-2000 use the 6mm thick rear rotor, with matching 240OD and 5 bolt hole pattern.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
    X