X

Brake lines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake lines

http://spieglerusa.com/linecombo/What do you guys think of these lines. Thinking about ordering a set

they look like decent lines to me. seems to have a pretty good record and there steel braided so all the better. but beware the braided lines give alot more braking power. the lines dont bulge so all the pressure is applied to the piston
    time to nut up or shut up
    Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
    The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

I sell those lines as well as VenHill, HEL and Galfer. They are good lines but I prefer the Venhill and HEL lines over those. Any upgrade on lines is better than the stock rubber lines.
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I've got a set of HEL lines for the Kat for sale in the classified. They ain't doing me no good just sitting here.

Comment

yeah, I'm not seeing anyone selling them for either the kat or early GSXR..
          The price isn't good enough that I would go with them over HEL

Comment

Originally posted by ctandc View Post
            I've got a set of HEL lines for the Kat for sale in the classified. They ain't doing me no good just sitting here.
            There you go. The HELs I had on my Kat were REALLY nice.

Comment

Working...
            X