X

Aftermarket Pre 98' rear rotor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermarket Pre 98' rear rotor

I been looking for a rear rotor for a pre and I am not having any luck so I am turning to you guys. I'm looking for a non oem rotor that will fit my 91' 600...Thanks to everyone for any and all help.
    sigpicTrust me I know everything! Just ask!

I think EBC makes them for posts, not sure about pre's though...

C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!!!

Haha sorry, had to throw that in there
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

cats might looooooooose 2-nite

Comment

Here you go, rear rotor for 98+, don't know anything about compatability though, I can't imagine it would be different pre to post...

90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Busa rotor will work too I think.. Rear rotors are pretty common across the brand

Comment

I bought a new EBC rear rotor awhile back...hold up

EBC MD3002 is the stock replacement rear rotor

MD3002C is the contour version.

Fits 89-97

Comment

pre 98 and 98+ rear rotors are different. Bolt patterns are not the same. The sprocket side is though. There are rotors out there. Galfer makes one to I think. I would have to check my book on that and ask them as well.
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

yea the pre has 4 bolt pattern most others have 5 and i believe the post is 5 as well...some one measure there post please

Comment

Working...
                X