Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

For those who swapped MASTER CYLINDERS!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ctandc View Post
    If yours is working fine, no a Busa M/C is not necessarily an upgrade.

Cheers for that ctandc.... I think I'll leave mine as is, besides two track days cant be wrong especially when I use my front brakes 90% more than my rear.

Thanks

Tok

Comment

Originally posted by ctandc View Post
      From your post it sounds like you have a couple of spare GSXR front brake master cylinders? Want to get rid of one?
      I got 22 more post and I can hook you up.

It is mostly preference, If you use a bigger master and you have a weak link in your system you will find it. Most masters are made by the same two company's. I upgraded the brembo's on my Ducati to the best set of radials you could get just depends on how much you want to spend.

I went with the different masters because it gave me more options for handle bars and I think it looks cool. lol blue brake fluid too.

Last edited by O.T.; 09-29-2009, 04:44 PM.

Comment

The '04 GSXR 600 MC is a radial 3/4" (or 19mm) piston according to the one on my bike.

The '07+ R1 MC is a Brembo radial and will work very nicely too.

Just keep in mind that your front brakes are only as good as the weakest part. At some point, the performance gain stops on the Kat since the calipers are still relatively weak compared to the calipers from the bikes most of these MCs come from.

Comment

Working...
        X