X

swing arm swap??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swing arm swap??

I have a 2006 katana 600 and i have read, I believe, that you can swap a swing arm from a kat 750 to gain 1-1.5 inch on the rear swing arm. If this is correct can it be any year of Kat 750 and what is requred to do the swap?
    ~Hand

The post 98 kat swingarms are all the same.

EDIT: I was nearly incorrect. Some are black, while others are silver.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Teddy's got it.... only on the pre98's are the swingarms a different length.
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Ah... Ok so swaping out to a 750 swing arm would make 0 difference.. Ok thanks..
        ~Hand

Comment

Working...
        X