X

installing Tmods adjusters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installing Tmods adjusters

well .. i had T sell me a set of his adjusters .. bought som9e racetech springs off Ebay .. some traxxion adjuster knobs .. and a new handlebar mount that i had T bore out the fork holes on

after much laziness and fear of ruining my bike i finally got my lazy butt outside and put things together

here is a lil slideshow of the event .. hope you enjoy

so many roads so little time

Originally posted by eviilil0ne View Post
    well .. i had T sell me a set of his adjusters .. bought som9e racetech springs off Ebay .. some traxxion adjuster knobs .. and a new handlebar mount that i had T bore out the fork holes on

after much laziness and fear of ruining my bike i finally got my lazy butt outside and put things together

here is a lil slideshow of the event .. hope you enjoy

Looking good there Evil!!

Tmod

Comment

Looks good.

If I wasn't planing on doing my fork conversion I'd buy the preload adjusters.
      How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
      How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
      How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
      How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

Sweet, nice job.
        sigpic
        1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

Awesome Kenny! I cannot wait to be able to get a set!
          It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Very nice indeedy!!! I needs me a set of those too!
            Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
            Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

AWESOME! I missed something tmod....didn't even know you were making such parts.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Yeah, well I brought the last one that is complete. So if yall really want theses. Yall really need to let Tmod know. Cuz he isn't 100% sure if he can justify spending his own money to complete the next set. So send him a pm. And let him know. And see if he will allow a downpayment to get these rolling again. He has another batch that is unfinished. Us Katriders have to jump on theses deals. And took what we can. To better our bikes.

P.S if anyone doesn't know. They arn't sold anywhere else. Theses are custom made by Tmod himself for us. And have been tested and proven worthy.
                sigpic
                Update Jul 11 2014
                Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

ok .. went out for the first test ride .. bike feels completely different .. front end sits down under hard braking instead of diving .. with just a neutral adjustment that i have .. sag has not been properly set .. the front already feels completely different .. i have much more of a feel for the front wheel where i used to float .. all in all .. good stuff so far
                  so many roads so little time

Comment

i like the awesome white

Comment

Working...
                    X