Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Discs?

Hi Guys,

In need of 2 new front discs and pads. Any help greatly appreciated

seems par for the course are MD3003LS/RS any ideas?

Originally posted by Ianise View Post
    Hi Guys,

In need of 2 new front discs and pads. Any help greatly appreciated

seems par for the course are MD3003LS/RS any ideas?
    As your in the UK, here is a distributor for Metalgear products. http://www.metalgear.com.au/

UK plcCarr Road
    Suburb: Felixstowe, Region: Suffolk
    Phone: + 44 8704 282 728, Fax: + 44 8701 126 614
    Email: [email protected]

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Ok tried that maxxiss link and tbf they just seem to have tyres on there.... anyhoo. Whats this rotors shiz all about?

Comment

you are lookin' for rotors.... here they are.

Comment

rotors = disc's, at least in english it does.

Comment

This is why I get headaches. I'm really here just for shi*s and giggles.
            Last edited by Kfreak; 03-13-2009, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Yeah but he's across the pond. Would you ship oversees?

Never mind I just read your shipping description.
              How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
              How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
              How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
              How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

worldwide bro, I'll ship them anywhere you pay me too ship them

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
                  rotors = disc's, at least in english it does.
                  Just called Discs over here mate.

What I am saying is are these stock or are they aftermarkets?

Ok looking a the metal gear discs they are "universal" I was under the impression I would need the same sort of disc that is on the bike in terms of shape, they stand out from the bolt point around 5mm like a bowl effect
                  Last edited by Ianise; 03-14-2009, 03:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Ianise View Post
                    Just called Discs over here mate.

What I am saying is are these stock or are they aftermarkets?

Ok looking a the metal gear discs they are "universal" I was under the impression I would need the same sort of disc that is on the bike in terms of shape, they stand out from the bolt point around 5mm like a bowl effect
                    The metalgear discs are made to the specs of each bikes discs. When bikes share the exact same specs on the disc... they use the same part # as... it's really the same part. It's not exactly universal, in that they carry alot of different discs still.

As for your bike (I see a pre in your sig?) the rotors from the front of any kat 600 or 750 from 89-97 should fit. There may be a couple of other bikes that share the same part. I normally use Metalgear's website to confirm just that since they include all the measurments for every bike. If it is the same part # on another bike as on your bike at metalgear's website, then the stock rotor for that bike should work on your Katana as well.

Krey
                    Last edited by Kreylyn; 03-14-2009, 07:00 AM. Reason: clarification
                    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
                    X