X

Dust seal p/n51173-15d00

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dust seal p/n51173-15d00

I bought dust seal for my 1992 600 and i think the dust seal does't look like the old one. Usually the part that we see outside is plain and mine have a spring. Do somebody know if its an error or it's a modification of the old one.
    thanks a lot

Dust seal for what ?
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

dust seal for front fork

Comment

I just got some for my 96 750. They were just like yours with the spring on the outside. They seem to be working fine for me.
        The little boat drifted gently across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't.

Comment

thanks for the confirmation I tought it was a packaging error I'll try it.By the way is there somebody who knows if its possible to get key code ! that's my girlfriend bike and she didn't run the bike since 3 years and she lost the key.

Comment

Using the VIN # you SHOULD be able to get a key from a locksmith or dealer , I believe . I'd give each a call and see what they can do ...
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Bring them the bike or the lock and they can just make one at a lock smith, i lost my only key and had to do this, 15 bucks and i had a new hand made key :^) you unfortunataly can't just bring in the tank because it doesn't use the entire key, has to be the whole bike or just the ignition if you can get it off.

-Tyler

Comment

Working...
              X