Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Geee do ya think my rear pads are dead?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geee do ya think my rear pads are dead?!

Take a look at this... yes that is the clips touching in the center. Looks like the PO was a little negligent in his maintenance... Luckily the rotor still looks fine so I caught it in time.

So I should be fine just throwing in another set of pads then right?
    Ive been looking around on DennisKirk and Ayers and they sell the EBC HH Sintered pads. Are those the ones I want? I think it also says to not use sintered on stock rotors.....

1993 Kat 600 - (Parts bike)
    1994 Kat 600 - Jardine full exhaust, Factory Pro Jet Kit, Pirelli Diablo Stradas, Fender CHOPPED, repainted plastics and tank

check with HS2020, he sells Brake pads and brake lines
    myspace
    2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

DDDDDAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN

Break MUCH! lol

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

if you use HH pads on the rear with the stock rotor and stock line your gonna lock the rear up A LOT.

Comment

Nice, good thing I didnt order them last night then! I had my order all set and canceled it at the last second to wait for a good answer on here.

So assuming I have stock rotors and stock lines (for now) what type of pads should I go for? Maybe ill just go to the Stealership?
          1994 Kat 600 - Jardine full exhaust, Factory Pro Jet Kit, Pirelli Diablo Stradas, Fender CHOPPED, repainted plastics and tank

Comment

Originally posted by jdumont View Post
            Maybe ill just go to the Stealership?
            yeah, if you like it from behind!

PM HS2020

or
            Last edited by Mat0302; 04-17-2008, 10:44 AM.
            myspace
            2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

Well in that case ill have my GF go get them!! HEY-OH!

Thanks

Comment

don't use HH pads, PM HS2020 you can use Carbon Lorraine, or any GG pad available.

Comment

Very informative as i need front and rear pads on my pre kat. so should i use the same on the front and rear? PM HS2020? where can i get them?
                  BONES HEAL ,CHICKS DIG SCARS ,PAIN IS TEMPPORARY AND GLORY IS FOREVER

Comment

So why would I lock the rears up using the EBC HH pads? Is it because they are the sintered type or is it the HH that is not good?

Comment

no HH is fine, I have HH rear pads. I also have a rear Galfer wave rotor and HEL SS brake lines. The rear brake is rather sensitive, it locks up pretty easy. Why make that easier using HH pads with a stock rotor when you barley use the rear brake anyway

Comment

Gotcha, how about just normal kevlar pads then...

http://tinyurl.com/5whkmx

Comment

ok, am I a retard or am I missing something? That pad should be fine, but you have a pre 600, that link is for a post 750?

Comment

If you click on the fitment tab the whole list comes up. 94 600cc is in there.
                            Why retarded? I think im missing something now.... lol...

Comment

ok, cool yes, I am retarded, that pad should be fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X