X

This swingarm seem worth the $$?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This swingarm seem worth the $$?

Guy says its just been chromed. I bet it would be a nice addition to an all black bike. Just like some opinions.

can be seen here...

Id want to see side views and just more of it than that, before I bought it. Its worth it IF its nice and not all scratched up. Im guessing, for reference, that I could get a swingarm chromed for around 100-125, and a regular non-chromed swingarm (used) would be what 50-100 (may be more idunno). So like I said if its in good condition, its worth it.
    Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

as a 2ed option they now have powdercoat that looks just like chrome...........

Comment

Personaly I think it would look good on any Kat, and as stated before if the condition is good than I would concider that a good price.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

If it is in good condition and the chrome was done right then it is worth it. Price for chroming swing arms run about $250 or more.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Definitely get more pictures of it before you lay down that cash $$$$.

Comment

Ive asked for more pics, maybe a couple of side views. Just a couple of hours left....we'll see what happens.

Comment

Working...
              X