• Show
Clear All

• yea its for sale lol
    Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

• WHY
      1990 600 kat on going projectNow with zxr 750 frontend

Comment

• time to go fuel injected. I hate carbs, plus I want a new base for another project.
        Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

• i knew that when i saw the stickers go on that this project would be done for...too bad. at least waltari finished.
          Hello World.

Comment

• What do you mean atleast he finisheD? Mine was never supposed to have anything more.......what am I missing>?

Waltari never did a belly pan for his bike and his is on ebay as well......we both got done what we wanted time to move onto something else, he already has his project i just need to buy mine
            Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackKatnWV
              time to go fuel injected. I hate carbs, plus I want a new base for another project.
              Than try to be the first? to put fuel injection on a kat

take the injection from a gsxr 600 or something

Comment

• i thought about that when i did the motor swap originally but heard of the numerous problems I would have.

There is actually a guy trying to swap a fuel injected 600 gsxr motor into his oil cooled gsxr......that will be a good idea of how hard it would be to do in the kat, but i think the kat has even less room than the gsxr does
                Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

• I like it but after all the trouble you went throught o get it that far I would have liked to have seen it polished a bit more (mainly talking about things like having the tank welded into a ne shape, but then not doing any body filler/smoothing around the seams to make the tank look finished). Aside from that kind of thing I still think the bike looks great and is exteremely unique!

Comment

What do you mean atleast he finisheD? Mine was never supposed to have anything more.......what am I missing>?

Waltari never did a belly pan for his bike and his is on ebay as well......we both got done what we wanted time to move onto something else, he already has his project i just need to buy mine
                    didn't mean anything bad by that bro, sorry! i've just been following this thread for a while and pretty dissappointed that its done . anyway goodluck with ya new bike
                    Hello World.

Comment

• Originally posted by irenekat

didn't mean anything bad by that bro, sorry! i've just been following this thread for a while and pretty dissappointed that its done . anyway goodluck with ya new bike
                      I was wondering.. I wasn't going to say anything thinking Irene was just having a bad day...

Comment

• The creations are cool, but I think I'll just go down to the dealer and get an easy to build bike, like the GSXR1000... I'm just too old to mess with this kinda build stuff...
                        "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

• Old?!?!?

IMO you get old not doing this stuff...

Comment

• Originally posted by Black_peter
                            Originally posted by irenekat

I was wondering.. I wasn't going to say anything thinking Irene was just having a bad day...
                            felt like The Sapranos series finale all over again!
                            Hello World.

Comment

• Well if it sells I think I have a new bike........its a 03 ZX6rr and its sick already. Black with a carbon tail and black wheels.....yumm......we will see how the auction goes. Like I said if I end up having to keep the bike all the little things will be done (gas tank finished so on so forth).
                              Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

i thought about that when i did the motor swap originally but heard of the numerous problems I would have.

There is actually a guy trying to swap a fuel injected 600 gsxr motor into his oil cooled gsxr......that will be a good idea of how hard it would be to do in the kat, but i think the kat has even less room than the gsxr does
                                just take the injection system from de gsxr and make it work on the kat. a friend did it with his vmax!

Comment

Working...
                                X