Sliders - new design - fast shipping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes we just started the powder coating

Originally posted by Zuzu_2000 View Post
    Would it be possible to get a set of these with the brackets powder coated gloss black?
    www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
    Katana Frame Sliders
    The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
    98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
    I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

What would I be looking at price wise for a set powdercoated black shipped to 23602?
      2000 Katana 600 (Sold )
      2008 GSXR 600

Comment

125 plus shipping

Originally posted by Zuzu_2000 View Post
        What would I be looking at price wise for a set powdercoated black shipped to 23602?
        I need a pre 98 katana to instal some sliders on this person will pay between $50 to nothing depending on amount of time needed to make some templates. This will require us cutting a 2" - 2'5" hole in the fairing for the slider to come out of. I will need the bike for approximatly 1-3 days. This person can either be in Tampa/Clearwater/PalmHarbor area or Fayettevile/raliegh/clinton area. If you would be interested please call Matthew @ 910-337-4992. Thanks
        Last edited by BRAUNSTEIN82; 03-01-2008, 04:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        Katana Frame Sliders
        The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.

Comment

here is the new powdercoated black brackets.
          Attached Files
          Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

Originally posted by BRAUNSTEIN82 View Post
            here is the new powdercoated black brackets.
            love those! will be ordering very soon
            the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
            # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
            [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

how much would it be to get a set of those powdercoated ones shipped to 01746

Comment

Any work done on the ones that were going to be developed to fit in the vents on the pre's?
                Current Bike: 2005 SV1000S K5 Red, 7,xxx miles, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Fender Eliminator, Pirelli Diablo Rossi's, LED Flush Mounts, Front/Side/Rear Sliders, PC-III USB, K&N Air Filter, aTRE Mod, TechSpec Tank Grips, Solo Seat Cowl, Corbin Seat, HEL SS Brake/Clutch Lines.

Working on installing: TPS mod

Anyone who loves their bike uses Rotella T6!

Comment

not yet
                  Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

think i like these
                    2004 katana 750

Comment

Originally posted by BRAUNSTEIN82 View Post
                      I wanted to announce that i have team up with a machine shop and we are putting my sliders and brackets into mass production.

This means that they will have alot nicer look. Cleaner cuts, rounded corners, flush mount bolts and more accurate mesurements. We will also be offer a polished option, and very soon chrome, gold, and powdercoat.

!!!! Best of all a 1-3 day wait time for shipment!!!!

The machine shop i have teamed up with and be producing custom parts for many industries, including a envolvement in patented marine equipment.

As you all know with my resturant i have been extremely busy and have had to refuse orders or take extreme lengths of time to produce a set. I apologize for those who had to wait. But know the waits are over.

My brackets have been fully tested in real life situations and have always had positive result see link for post and pics of past slider )

They are in production right know and should be available within 7 days. If you are intrested in ordering or have any questions, please reply or call 910-337-4992. Thanks Matthew

The new price will be $110 unpolished and $125 polished.
                      There will also be and option for a colorstrip on the slider to match your bike color $5
                      a option for text of your choice to be printed on color strip $5
                      a option for aluminum sliders $25 unpolished $35 poilished.
                      Interested in a set of sliders for my 01 Kat.

The price on the blog differs from the sight page.
                      How do I order a set at the new price?
                      And is there a special for sliders and Exhaust slider?

Thanks Frankinism..
                      Frankinism

Comment

I need a plain black set for my pre...whats the current price of them??? 28602

Comment

I need a black set for my 91 750 (43004) How much and when!?
                          1991 Katana 750 (Red) (sold)
                          2007 GSXR 600

Comment

Are those still being sold? I noticed this thread is somewhat dead.
                            How much would a pair of sliders for 98 kat cost me delivered to the UK?
                            GSX750F, 1998 (German market version), black.

Comment

I ordered and payed for front and rear sliders and have received no response?! I sent BRAUNSTEIN82 a couple emails trying to find out the status of my order and have heard nothing as of yet. Starting to wonder if I should be contacting PayPal as it has been a week and have not gotten the product or a response...
                              2001 GSX600F Katana

Comment

Originally posted by Seabee View Post
                                I ordered and payed for front and rear sliders and have received no response?! I sent BRAUNSTEIN82 a couple emails trying to find out the status of my order and have heard nothing as of yet. Starting to wonder if I should be contacting PayPal as it has been a week and have not gotten the product or a response...
                                When did you send the money. He is a very busy man. Owns a business, and does this on the side. I contacted two months ago. Took a day or two too respond.
                                sigpic
                                Update Jul 11 2014
                                Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X