Frame Sliders Forum: Purchasing Info and Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxFrYxx
    received mine today. thanks
    Good to hear that someone has received them. I was starting to wonder cause I've also been waiting about a month and a half. At least if people are still receiving the parts then I guess I still need to bide my time.

Some notification of an expected ship date would be nice though. This lack of communication is starting to suck. I know you've got some crap going on elsewhere in life braunstein but some regular communication would go a long way.

Got an email from Braunstein today (8/30/07) and he says he sent a pile of sets out last Friday.
    I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!

sigpic

Comment

frame sliders

braunstien - hey man, i recently sent you some funds and i read the posts here about waiting, not a problem, just wanted to tell you first and foremost, thanks for even making these frame sliders at all! i searched a LONG time before i found out about you. I am just happy knowing that they are available and coming, and from what i hear, they work! Good luck with your resturaunt and keep up the good work, i (we) appreciate your efforts.

Live to ride another day....

John - vakat600

Comment

Did you send funds to the address in his August 2006 message???

I need to buy some and I seem to be having problems with sending PM's to him. I just want to make sure I send the right amount of $$ to the right place.

Comment

Will your sliders work on a 1100 Kat ?
          2005 GSXF750 Katana
          1991 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000
          1993 Kawasaki VN750 Vulcan

Comment

no, the sliders are for 98+ Katana's

Comment

hey BRAUNSTEIN, I'm intersted in purchase. I sent you a pm!

Comment

Everybody save your money. I've been waiting over two months since I sent payment and I've been waiting over two weeks since I was last blessed with an email from Braunstein. I know he's having legal problems outside of the slider business but that doesn't excuse his lack of communication to those who have paid him in good faith.

sigpic

Comment

I hear you. I have PM'd him as well and never received any response to purchase some. I just went out and bought the materials to make my own since I can't buy them anywhere. I got tired of waiting for a response.
                  2007 Honda CBR600rr
                  2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                  sigpic

Comment

Apparently persistence pays off. I got two responses today from Braunstein.

He says he is still rolled up in legal problems with his restaurant and a friend went down on his bike and is in hospital. He says he has mine and several other sets going out this weekend.

As I've said to Braunstein in every one of my emails to him, people don't mind waiting for custom work so long as they get either regular communication, or responses to requests for updates. It's the 'not knowing' that makes people get pissy.

I'll post here again when I receive my package.

sigpic

Comment

• I should be expecting mine then shortly then too... sweeet.

-john
                      BT

Comment

• wow

you couldnt have said it any better spud!

Comment

• Ulshy55
                          Kat Rider

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:23 pm Post subject: Finally went down for the first time, Nothing serious though

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i was just pulling up to my cousin's house and hit a patch of mud. Bike slipped right out from under me, i went off to the right side a few feet. Bike was down less than 10 seconds. picked her up. Not much damage. I went down in grass & mud. Braunstein's sliders saved my bike from any damage. Another testimony for his frame sliders! I bent the one slider a good bit. I will get pics up soon. Thanks again Braunstein!
                          www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
                          Katana Frame Sliders
                          The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
                          98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
                          I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

• Sending my payment later today during my lunch.
                            GSX600F RIP 3/2006 - 6/9/2008

Comment

• Email sent again Braunstein. I'm still looking for my parts. It's been over two months now. This is a far cry from the "please allow up to two weeks for delivery" that you state in your opening post of this thread.

Some open and honest communication of the status of my order would appreciated.

I know there are others who have placed orders after I placed mine, and I am sure they would very much like to hear the status of their orders given my ordeal. Right guys?

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by River
                                Sending my payment later today during my lunch.
                                I wish the very best of luck to you in receiving something this calendar year.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X