X

project "BLACK OPS"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cafewithballz View Post
    Hey man.. What Exhaust are you running (header and the Y pipe?)

Stock header, resonated tips for sound. I'll try and post a sound clip today, i think it sounds pretty badass.

Comment

not a fan of the streetfighter bikes but this one is pretty bad *** nice work

Comment

Not a fan of the fighter look but, your bike is a kickarse piece of art.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by msteiger View Post
          Stock header, resonated tips for sound. I'll try and post a sound clip today, i think it sounds pretty badass.
          I was more so talking about the mid pipe.. I wanna run the duels like the pres had in the fist place but not the BIG *** cans that it run, you fab the Y pipe yourself? Could I get pics of what it look like?
          A hero need not speak, for when he is gone the world will speak for him.

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
            Not a fan of the fighter look but, your bike is a kickarse piece of art.
            Originally posted by jkurzz View Post
            not a fan of the streetfighter bikes but this one is pretty bad *** nice work
            much appreciated.

I was more so talking about the mid pipe.. I wanna run the duels like the pres had in the fist place but not the BIG *** cans that it run, you fab the Y pipe yourself? Could I get pics of what it look like?
            no Y pipe. the stock header is 2 pieces, left half and the right half, but bridged together in the center under the motor. i cut the pipes off about 6-8 inches away from the center bridge.

not my pic, but mine looks almost exactly like this one.

this vid doesnt do the sound justice. it sounds way better in person.

[ame]http://youtu.be/CwslDoQN7i0[/ame]

Comment

Ah. ok so its a stock pre exhaust then.. lol I was thinking it was a post 600, looks pretty awesome either way.
              Last edited by cafewithballz; 08-14-2012, 03:26 AM.
              A hero need not speak, for when he is gone the world will speak for him.

Comment

Ah. ok so its a stock pre exhaust then.. lol I was thinking it was a post 600, looks pretty awesome either way.

lol, i dont even know what the differences are between a pre and post.
                is there a sticky or something on it? i did a quick search, but no luck.

Comment

that thing is beeeetchin!! Digging the side fairing work.
                  Love how the CAT in the first pic looks like he is holding the bike up in its before stage! lol!
                  "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

Comment

Originally posted by msteiger View Post
                    lol, i dont even know what the differences are between a pre and post.
                    is there a sticky or something on it? i did a quick search, but no luck.
                    pre's are katanas before 98 when they got a major overhaul
                    never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
                    Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
                    confused katana build

Comment

I drooled over this thing as I went through the pictures
                      '94 Katana 600
                      '93 Mazda RX-7

“Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.”
                      ― Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

sick *** bike. i love the design and flow. well done. only street fighter i've ever liked.

97 Katana 600

Comment

Holy SHEEEEOOOOTTTTT that is a sick looking bike. I am not a fan or should I say was not a fan of streetfighter bikes till I saw this one. Great job
                          2002 750 Kat
                          2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
                          2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
                          2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
                          1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
                          2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Hey I was wondering if you had some more pics of the carbon fiber portion you did on your seat/ cowling portion. I'm getting a 2003 gixxer 600 and I'm looking to possibly make some track or replacement fairings if I need them. I was wondering what all materials it took for your project and if you had any tips on carbon fiber projects. Thanks

Comment

looks awesome, makes me want to start trying to get mine running right

Comment

I must say, I may not do the same things your doing to your bike, but this is what I hope my build thread shows in less than a year. real though, and real progress. Not just buying things and sticking them on and leaving it at that. Keep at it. I must say the headlights you have now, are the cleanest yet.
                                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127630

Comment

Working...
                                X