X

Changed my mind.. I'm sorry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I run mine on this....

Thats right, a Mr. Fusion!!! It gives me the 1.21 Gigawatts I need to power my Flux Capacitor... and when I hit 88miles pre hour.....

Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

I apologize as well it seems my 93 Kat likes 87..I put it in today as promised and the bike ran great..50 miles or so,so far I have no complaints..I will listen to the Cyber Poet from now on!!Now I say cheers to you with the extra 79cents I saved I bought a cold one!!

Comment

Originally posted by slayergsxf1
        I will listen to the Cyber Poet from now on!!
        I wouldn't -- nobody else does!
        (total sarcasm for those who don't get it)

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
          Originally posted by slayergsxf1
          I will listen to the Cyber Poet from now on!!
          I wouldn't -- nobody else does!
          (total sarcasm for those who don't get it)

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          you should mess with people one day just for fun. find some funny yet safe thing to try out on the kat and see how many people actually try it cause you recommend it.

...id most likely fall for it.
          03 katanika

Comment

Originally posted by Range
            my fancy Daytona likes the 87 too.....the lower the octane, the better it burns!
            I thought you only knew how to put OUT fires

Comment

i can only afford 87.but my bike never complanes

Comment

Wow.. I have been using 94 in my 600 since the day I bought it. Now I feel like a big idiot... Oh well tomorrows fill up will be 87.

Comment

mine runs well on everything
                  it seems to run better on 93, but it surely isn't worse
                  Live and Lean.
                  When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
                  "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
                  Romans 3:23

Comment

Originally posted by TheKlic
                    mine runs well on everything
                    it seems to run better on 93, but it surely isn't worse
                    Isn't worse?
                    Depends on what you're looking at -
                    93 Octane:
                    Cost - more expensive by 20 cents a gallon?
                    Detergent Load - usually better, but not necessarily, brand dependent
                    Performance - not as good; lower gas mileage, less punch per gallon

My advice:
                    Buying good quality low-octane (something like Chevron which has a good detergent load even it's 87 octane fuels) is much wiser than buying cheap no-name high-octane. You'll get better power, better mileage, and help keep the insides of your engine cleaner.
                    The only exception to this rule is if you had a WiseCo over-bore kit (or other compression modification) done. If you did, odds are that you'd know.

Cheers,
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

This is all I run in my kat. You're crazy if you put any of that 87 or 89 octane crap in your bike.

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                        This is all I run in my kat. You're crazy if you put any of that 87 or 89 octane crap in your bike.
                        hey thats the stuff i use they make it in 100 108 116 123 and 149 octane too
                        and yes marc i know at 16.5:1 is almost diesl compression most non turboed diesl are around 17 to 18:1 so in theory i could run diesel but the damn thing makes enough power already it will run on 100 but it really likes the 116 but tis harder to find so i stick with the 100 which 5.75 a gallon at the pump here

yeah the 2300 ft elevation makes some dif but i was thinking bout bring it to the gap but now i gotta split the cases and replace 2nd gear so maybe ill put a thicker head gasket and have some releifs cut into the piston tops to lower the compression to make it more managable

Comment

There's only 1 gas station in the entire area around here that carries it. They have a huge drum sitting in the front with its own pump. Last I checked they're getting over 14.00 a gallon for it.

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                            There's only 1 gas station in the entire area around here that carries it. They have a huge drum sitting in the front with its own pump. Last I checked they're getting over 14.00 a gallon for it.
                            wow we can drive right up to the pump at the 76 stations here and buy the 100 no problem but they recently had to change the color of the plactice rubber cover on them to bright neon orange cause some dumb ass filled his new cummins diesel truck with 100 octane and burnt it to the ground about 1/4 mile down the road

Comment

We had someone do that around here to not too long ago. Just bought a brand new F150, less than a week. Filled it up, from half a tank, with diesel

He was in the local papers and everything. I had to feel sorry for the guy alittle ruining that brand new truck but Geez dude, couldnt ya just pay attention alittle bit!

Comment

Wait , if you put deisel in a non-deisel vehicle , it'll kill itself ? I thought it would just run REALLY crappy .
                                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                                X