No announcement yet.
X

Squid in on the loose..!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had on gear, so not too squidly. Still stupid by all means.
    Kat78

Comment

Originally posted by JohnE1000
      Originally posted by JoeCool
      Lets just hope his/her journey doesn't end with some innocents being hurt or killed because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time

He/she choose the life of a squid, so it's hard for me to feel much sympathy

Maybe the police will get lucky and get a tip on this person...catch them at home/work.

Wishing everyone the best... 8)
      I don't agree on being too harsh on those riders. I don't agree either on what they do. They might be a teenager who doesn't know what he is doing, or it might be someone who needs a role model.
      We all did stupid things when we were teenagers, and being a squid is nothing but riding stupidly.
      I wish that the rider will come to his mind before it is too late to hurt himself or others.
      Sorry John but I don't believe that someone's age or lack of, should be used to excuse them for endangering the lives of innocent bystanders and police officers. I am always torn over whether or not police should chase these reckless idiots, but I have to give them the benefit of the doubt in choosing whats best in each situation.
      I simply hope this person gets stopped before everyone including the rider is sorry...he/she has already caused a $40,000 police car to be totaled...yeah us tax payers, you and I are paying to replace that squad car
      Whats next...a school bus with kids, people in a cross walk....it's pretty scary to think about.
      Someone posted several weeks ago a display of a motorcycle embedded into the side of a car somewhere in europe...the cyclist was going 140+mph and killed two innocent bystanders in a car. It was pretty shocking.
      Just wishing everyone could ride responsible, people like this give us all a bad name and higher insurance rates.
      Wishing you and everyone on KR the best...Peace out 8)

Comment

Post intentionally deleted.
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Depends on what your definition of squidly is too... either way, dumba$$ comes to mind if nothing else.

Comment

it is fair to point out that i should have probably been dead several times over from acting the fool in adolescence and early adult-hood... youth and testosterone are an interesting combination...

just tuesday night, a friend of mine (young--- 21 years old) totaled his CBR929 as he was showing off... had left his bike at a friends house, and came to retrieve it... as he was leaving, he gives the "hey, watch this" and tears out on a cold bike with colder tires... was doing a rolling burnout in 2nd or 3rd gear and probably 50-60 mph... went into a lowside... he slid nearly 200 feet, went over a curb, and landed unconscious in a chain-link fence along with his motorcycle---hard enough to put a 5" canyon in his engine case, and destroy the clutch ... broken collarbone, elbow, rib, and toe; and has already had surgery to remove excessive fluid in one of his knees... has to have oxygen because breathing is so painful...

i dont ride like that, and very occasionally rode with him and his squid-buddies... be safe, folks...
            a

gather 'round, children

Comment

The botom line is this guy is puting everybody at risk by doing that. I agree with Cyber, police should be smarter than that, however I think a lot of them gets a rush by involving them selfs in to chases ( young officers, new to the job).
              Ghost rider rides his GSX-R in his videos at insane speeds 300 km/h, and while it is nice to watch ,I don't support any one pulling this kind of stuff on the streets that we are sharing with others.
              It is very simple: thake it to the track and test your skills agains other riders that are as good or even better than u. U.S and Canada both have lots of land.There is tons of abandon parking lots and places where u can go and practis. STOP giving other riders a bad rep, and screwing up our insurance rates.
              www.photobucket.com/albums/y152/rotary13b/

Comment

Working...
              X