X

Carb Cleaning at Dealer-How Much$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
    Don't buy them on eBay. Just PM me and I'll sell them to you directly. BTW, I just listed THESE yesterday. They are the chit if I do say so myself.
    I sure will. Not sure I'm ready to take the $$$ plunge just yet. A guy at my main job said I may want to just spray some Techron in my tank and go that route. It probably won't work, but for $15, it's worth a try. If it doesn't work, I'll be spending $$$ anyway. Those carbs pretty darn immaculate though. It's like they are calling to be purchased and installed.
    Extra life.

Comment

I can tell you it DEFIANTLY won't work. So that $15 "worth a try", is a wasted $15.

Comment

I can tell you it DEFIANTLY won't work. So that $15 "worth a try", is a wasted $15.
        Of course not! But, still...
        Extra life.

Comment

Yeah in my limited time of dealing with bikes, and shops for that matter i've already figured out how much B.S. they are.

Comment

Don't buy them on eBay. Just PM me and I'll sell them to you directly. BTW, I just listed THESE yesterday. They are the chit if I do say so myself.
            I was going to go to a shop to get my carbs cleaned because my bike had been sitting for 1.5 years before I bought it in April. But now I'm not so sure. I'm pretty good with a manual and come winter I'm def buying a set from you!

Comment

Originally posted by friskycow View Post
              Not only that but apparently they stabbed a hole in the rear brake master cylinder, so i have to rebuild it now too
              I would not go back in fear that other problems will happen . That rear might just need a rebuild kit and live and learn .

Comment

Arsenic are those carbs you have stock jetting or do they have bigger jets?

Comment

You tell me. I have sets with stock jetting, sets with a full Dynojet stage 1 & 3 kit and sets with a full Factory Pro jet kit. This is what I do, I don't have just one set. Okay, from a quick look at your profile, I know you have a 98+ Katana. I do not know if it's a 600 or a 750. If it's a 600:
                  [ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190702530185&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESE:IT"]carburetors carbs Suzuki GSX600F Katana 600 98-06 - Factory Pro[/ame]
                  [ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190696293135&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESE:IT"]carburetors carbs Suzuki GSX600F Katana 600 98-06[/ame]
                  I also have a set that isn't done yet with a Dynojet kit with the main jets for the stock exhaust and a full exhaust. No main jets for a K&N air filter because the DJ mains aren't gonna miracle that to work.
                  If it's a 750, I have two sets that aren't done, both with stock jetting. If you want a jet kit, just purchase a kit and send it to me, I will install it free of charge if you purchase a set of carbs.
                  Last edited by arsenic; 07-15-2012, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X