X

Morgan carb tune.... CHEAP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morgan carb tune.... CHEAP!

STOP PRESS: The £ British Pound is at a 6 year low against the $US and other currencies. It's a great time to buy if you live overseas. Carbtune Pro is £55 British pounds UK, (delivered to Europe £56 (about 67 euro), Rest of World £58 - about US$87. The $ is strong against the £ pound 13 Nov 08 so take advantage. It was about $115 US only a few weeks ago).
    Now is the time to buy them if you've been holding off for any reason.
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

God I wish. It's $98.78 right now for the tool + pouch + shipping. better than the $115 a couple of weeks ago. But no disposable cash right now. I hate being in debt.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
    -Terence

Comment

Originally posted by brooder View Post
      God I wish. It's $98.78 right now for the tool + pouch + shipping. better than the $115 a couple of weeks ago. But no disposable cash right now. I hate being in debt.
      What is another gallon of water when you are already drowning?

That is a great price.

Tmod

Comment

I got a carb tune like 2 months ago and it said the same thing, so you don't need to move like RIGHT NOW, but it's said that for a while now

Comment

You gotta link where to buy it?
          Grab life by the horns and punch it in the nose!

sigpic

Comment

You know, I bought one just to rent out to KR members, and I have yet to get a single rental request. I think it's getting about time to sell it...

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet

Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post
              You know, I bought one just to rent out to KR members, and I have yet to get a single rental request. I think it's getting about time to sell it...

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet
              I was going to rent it this spring but I think I've convinced my dad that a Carbtune is a perfect graduation gift.
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
              -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
              -Terence

Comment

Originally posted by Rangerman83 View Post
                You gotta link where to buy it?
                Carbtune motorcycle carburetor synchronizers;polycarbonate tool pouchs;for motorcyclists
                -Steve

sigpic

Comment

how much are you asking for it?

Comment

holy thread resurrection batman.

FWIW, I'm new here too - but the guy who said he was considering selling the Morgan Carbtune - CyberPoet, died a few years ago. Never got the chance to meet him, but based on what I've seen on here of his and the contributions left behind-- the guy was a pillar of this community.

I'd suggest hitting the classifieds section if you're looking for this tool.
                    Black & Blue - Kludge Fixed Katana - 1990 Katana GSX-600F [out of service - engine swap started 9/8/12; ETA 9/30/12]
                    Beaten and bruised, clawing its way back from the dead for the 3rd time. 2-up tourer
                    2001 Buell Blast 515cc, V&H Exh, Buell Pro-Series Intake, Stage IV Jetting, Raptor II Streetfighter Front Headlight/Fairing Assembly, Dual HIDs -- "The Misfit"

Comment

I just bought one new...it worked out to $105 and they delivered it to my door in a little less than 2 weeks. Great tool...

Comment

-Steve

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X