Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

whats the longest ride you've done on your kat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
    You might be a wuss... or your bike might need some maintenance (were the valves checked & adjusted, carbs sync'd at 600 miles?)... or it could be down to such factors as your weight/size (the stock seat isn't comfy for distance if you're broader & heavier than 140 - 175 lbs).

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    I'm not quite sure if they did the valves or not... I guess I should have them checked... and I'll check the carb sync myself...

and I'm 5'10 170lbs and on the narrower side... just the seat hurt towards the middle... I suppose a wider seat would have spread more of the weight across a wider surface... are the corbin seats any wider... (or does anyone make a wider/better seat in reality)... and what about the footpegs... anyone ever rigged up some forward pegs or anything on the kat?

Comment

Originally posted by minig0d
      are the corbin seats any wider... (or does anyone make a wider/better seat in reality)...
      The corbins are almost twice as wide at the rear of the rider seat, about as narrow at the front, and with the denser foam, it means the weight is spread across a much larger area, including part of the upper-thighs. Makes a world of difference... no artificial prostate exams.

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
      X