Brillianize

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brillianize

Anyone use this cleaner?
    According to Zero Gravity it's the shiz for cleaning windscreen, plastics, etc. The brillianize web site goes even further stating it is perfect for planes, trains, automobiles, TV screens and taco sauce.

There is a John Candy Movie on TV and your going to have Taco's in space while cleaning the wind?

haha you said shiz....
    1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
    2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
    Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Bartender!
      I need to catch up pronto!

Comment

I've never heard of it. I have used 3M brand plastic cleaner for the lights and windshield (nab'd some off a neighbor who uses it for his handicapped-scooter-on-steroids build out of a cushman airport-style trolly cart).

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Honda polish works great for windscreens. Never had a problem with scratching or smears since I started using it.

Mequires makes some great products as well.

Comment

Memphis Shades recommends Plexus to clean their windscreens. I just happen to sell it at my work. Stuff works great too. Cleans helmets, windscreens, fairings.
            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Thanks guys, I think I'll try some of each and see what works best - a clean off if you will. Talk about learning stuff. I had no idea a "handicapped-scooter-on-steroids build out of a cushman airport-style trolly cart" even existed. I have much to learn Obi-Wan.

Comment

i use Plexus also.

tim

Comment

I've had no problems thowing a coat of Rain-X on the lights and windscreen.

Comment

Working...
                  X