Check out this Kat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this Kat.

Old school.

I'm really hit or miss on the lines of the bike, gotta think though, it took almost 2 decades for everyone else to catch up and start making the angular, linear bikes that the katana started.

Looks like a Japan import...cool but no sure it's worth $15K

Comment

ewwwwwwww

I dont like it.

Comment

looks like the original kat. but 15000 for a RE-production? i wouldnt pay that..

check out iteam #4642501296

now thats a bargain!!
        << RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !! >>
        KRAZYKAT'S KATANA PICTURES

Comment

Originally posted by KRAZYKAT
          looks like the original kat. but 15000 for a RE-production? i wouldnt pay that..

check out iteam #4642501296

now thats a bargain!!
          Haha, I know. I wouldn't pay nearly that much, I just think it's a really well done repro. Those older bikes get harder and harder to find every year.

Comment

now the original, that might b worth a dime!!
            << RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !! >>
            KRAZYKAT'S KATANA PICTURES

Comment

Linky pleeze.
              "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

That Old school style Katana was a special edition they released in '99 and is one of a limited number produced (I think it was 1000 globally). It has the same basic frame as the older unit of the same type, but has upgraded brakes, no anti-dive feature, and a bunch of other minor improvements. Debatable whether it's worth $15k -- and if it's even street legal in the USA -- but it's sweet.

Someone around my area found an original in a barn in Idaho for dirt cheap, flew there, fixed it up that day and rode it home (to Florida). It's awefully sweet.

Cheers,
                =-= The CyberPoet
                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I love it...going to sell a kidney!

Comment

I personally F@ckin love it!!Build it and I'll buy it!......If my mortgaage and taxes go down.......

Comment

The funny thing is, if you search for 'suzuki katana' by 'newly listed' this bike it RIGHT below it.

I think i'd much rather spend the $4k or whatever it goes for on this, than the $15,000 for the 1100R.

Both cool bikes, I didn't know Suzuki actually re-released the 1100R, any company that'll do something like that earns my respect. You'll never see honda re-release the RC30 or the VF1000R.
                      [/url]

Comment

She's in pristine condition. Limited edition means he'll probably get somebody to spend that much just because...

Comment

all I can say is that I would give $15 for that before I paid $10k or more for a busa. that bike is sweeeeettttt.
                          in fact, if someone asked me what the greatest looking bike ever made was, it would be that model right there.

in fact, I am currently looking at one right now. I found ity on the net....about an hour from me. I am going to look at it next wednesday. he is asking $1000 for it.
                          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                            all I can say is that I would give $15 for that before I paid $10k or more for a busa. that bike is sweeeeettttt.
                            in fact, if someone asked me what the greatest looking bike ever made was, it would be that model right there.

in fact, I am currently looking at one right now. I found ity on the net....about an hour from me. I am going to look at it next wednesday. he is asking $1000 for it.
                            So how are you going to spend the other 14 K??

Comment

on hookers, drugs and beer.

seeing as you are all so far away, and I know who lives close so I can go punch them in the throat if they move in on my find, I will post the link.

in case you don't read french, it says very good mechanics and in very good shape. for a grand, that is more than enough. I would probably still take it if he said it looks like shit and burns oil.

I just left a messege...hope he calls back and it's still there. might actually go check it out tomorrow or this weekend.
                              I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                              X